Kaintal School one of the most reputed co-educational school in Patiala was founded on 1st April 2004 and got its affiliation from CISCE, New Delhi in the year 2008. The leading ICSE school in Patiala run by the Shealinder Kaintal Educational Trust. The Kaintal family is not new to the field of education. They were founders of two leading schools in Patiala.
Today’s youth stand on crossroads. Students have an easy access to the media which exposes them to the materialistic glare. Children are thus getting divorced from the ancient culture and our glorious heritage. Keeping the above in view, our school is being established to achieve the following objectives:
- To develop in the students, a trained intellect to enable them to adjust in the fast changing world.
- To create among the students, a strong sense of duty and discipline.
- To inculcate in the students, love for nature and respect for all forms of life.
- To foster qualities of tolerance, kindness, respect for others and good manners.
- To help the students become better human beings through the process of self realisation and service to the mankind.
- To cultivate in the students, a mind which is aware and awake.
- To instil in the students, a global outlook and a sense of belonging for the whole humanity.
- To have a zeal to do the best in all domains of life.
- To motivate the students to achieve excellence in whatever field they participate.
The most important job is, to develop the talent and enthusiasm which students bring to us and to set them on hitherto unexplored pathways as well. This is achieved through a good relationship between staff, pupils and through partnership with parents. An education of the highest quality is the greatest gift that parents can give to their children.
From the Principal’s Desk:
Education is that by which character is framed, strength of mind is increased, the intellect is expanded and by which one can stand on one’s own feet. Children are the picture of a nation’s future and our hope for tomorrow. They have little vision to differentiate between good and bad.
Seeds of sincerity, honesty, straight forwardness, courage, unselfishness, patience, peace and self control are nurtured in the young minds of Kaintal School. Teachers inspire the students to learn and grow in an atmosphere of affection, warmth, trust and togetherness. The teacher is a subject expert, motivator, mentor and a role model for the students. Our success is the result of dedicated, committed and hardworking faculty. Most importantly, the never ending guidance and support of our worthy management, triggered by parental trust also helps us in achieving our goals.
The only way to enjoy success in the world is to do one’s duty consistently and leave the rest to the almighty.
It is our endeavour to make our students academically sound, morally upright, spiritually strong, socially sensitive, and globally aware. It gives me a deep sense of pride to see the blossoming of this stupendous school which is nurtured with passion, devotion, sheer dint of hard work, grit and determination.
I believe-preservance and continuous effort are very important. After that, results speak for themselves.